Recycle Your Empty Milk Containers and Extend the Life of Landfills.
Why recycle milk containers?
- To reduce household waste
- To reduce the costs of collecting and handling milk container waste
- To recover high value materials
- To support markets for recyclable materials
- To extend the life of landfills
- To conserves natural resources
- It's the right thing to do
How do you return milk containers?
- Remove any Caps from the milk containers.
- Rinse thoroughly to stop the smell.
- Crush them for the easier handling.
- Return them to Mission Return-It Depot
Zero Deposit Paid = Zero Deposit Refunded
Even though milk containers are part of the Return-It system, you do not pay a deposit when you purchase milk. Because no deposit was paid, no deposit is refunded, but you'll be doing the right thing.
Please bring them to Mission Return-It Depot and reduce the number of milk containers end up in landfills.